MustangsAcrossAmerica.com

Go Back   Mustangs Across America - Forum > Mustangs Across America Events and News > Archive: Convoy Drive to Edmonton, Alberta - Aug 27-31, 2006
User Name
Password

Old 12-18-2005, 07:53 AM
Adventures in Mustanging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Black Stallion
Come on Sam - let's kick it in gear here and make this an official MAA event!

Temptation.

I am already commiitted to be at the MCA 30th Anniversary event in Birmingham, AL that weekend. But, dont let that stop one of you guys from organzing a good drive. I'll be happy to lend the Media Giant of MAA (mild tongue in cheek) to help promote your efforts.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:58 AM
King of the Road

Well Sam we will miss you...I'm sure in the next few months we will pic up another 5 or 10 people interested in making this a heck of a little trip. It will be great to get back on the road with everyone again. Hope everyone has a Great Christmas & New Years...I'll be offline for a few days...Vegas for some R&R..Take care all!
Old 12-19-2005, 08:21 PM
King of the Road

Just made my reservations...this will be a tough weekend...I'll be out of state just a few days and leading up to this drive with the Mustang....this will be a big trip for me! I'm doing it though....still want to caravan with whoever is going!

Kev
Old 12-22-2005, 07:44 PM
King of the Road

O K, reservations made, for the 1st 2nd and 3rd. I could not find a calender of events for this show. Assume the same as last time???

Any sights to see on the way back? Ideas??
Old 12-23-2005, 09:14 AM
Fellow Traveler

I believe the flyer said Sept 1-4. I didn't see a link. But I believe the AMOA (Alberta Mustang Owner Assoc)? is putting this on. And I believe with early registration, they were going to raffle a room for free for the event.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Fellow Traveler

Default Sights to See

I'd like to see St. George, Utah either on the way there or the way back. Who's taking the lead of planning the route up? Are you Brian?

Mach1Me here is the address for the event http://www.amoaweb.com -- I don't know how to get it to link.

Looks like we've got a nice little group of Mustangs going I don't know whether to take the Mach 1 or the Mach 1

Karol
Old 12-23-2005, 10:13 AM
King of the Road

I've been to the web site - no calender of events. Last year one was listed showing the evening of the banquet. I think it was Sunday night. If that is correct, we would be leaving Monday morning for our first sight on the long ride home....
Old 12-23-2005, 02:31 PM
King of the Road

Flying Mach 1...good to see you on the boards...no idea if I'm going...I usually have to be at a mandated seminar for work the week after in San Diego...won't know for a couple of months yet...Anyway.....I suspect the main caravan will leave out of Sacramento and head north--I fully expect Brian to drive all the way down from Canada just to lead the group north........the boy does love to drive............

2004 Mach 1 - Torch Red----SOLD I'm Stangless....
2007 Shelby GT Mustang WAS on Order; situtation doubtful and hopeless after B-J results
Old 12-23-2005, 03:07 PM
King of the Road

Looking at my calendar, looks like I'll in in Oklahoma or New Mexico a few days before the event....Ken, I may just drive northwest through Colorado, Wyoming, Nevada? and hook up with you in Sac or just north of it.....I'm looking at a possible 3 week road trip, (I promise to bathe along the way.... !).
Kev
Old 12-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Fellow Traveler

Kevin, definitely a long trip this time. but I think I'm going to allow three weeks also. I might just trailer for this one, just in case.

Rich