+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah MCA National - Mustang Showdown at the Red Rock Corral

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman2002 View Post
    poor financial management of the tour organizer...:
    Brian - Don't beat yourself up. anyone who is retired, living on a fixed income, faces the same problem. It doesn't help that the economy, the recession, high gas prices due to greed on the part of the oil companies, high medical expenses, again due to greed, all play a part in our inability to maintain the standard of living we were once used to.

Keep saving . . . 2014 will be here soon!
    Doug Gompertz
    2011 MCA Edition: Candy Red Metallic
    (Formerly Owned 19641/2 Caspian Blue 260 COUPE / 1967 289 Acapolco Blue Convertible)
    09 MAA #049 / 04 MAA #181

Well I have decided that I am going to make the trip to St George as planned and if there is enough money left when I'm on my way back home through California...then I will register for Concord. I have decided to use money I had put away for the grandchildren and enjoy myself. If 2014 is meant to happen then I will save enough for it too, spent to much of the last few years worried about 2014 and not now.

Life is about having fun!
    Brian

Wow only 2 weeks away now I can't believe it...gonna be so much fun!

Brian

LaLaLa...boy is it quiet in here....what happened this was such a great place to chat Mustangs and have some fun and meet new friends. Well 10 days till I hit the road and I couldn't be more excited, not going to show the car this year just visit with good friends and have some fun together.

Brian

I am here just waiting for you to show up
    Jaime Ramirez

AKA: LOJACK
    '68 coupe #068
    '73 sportsroof #?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Is that loud enough for you Luckyman?? We are a friendly bunch around here and we do have fun getting together. So, whilst you're out and about on the road and if you're ever in Arizona around Flagstaff way, stop by and we'll chat up Mustangs. I have a 2003 GT in relatively decent shape, what you got? I'll look forward to hearing and seeing from you if you're in the area yeah?

Harry from Flagstaff :)

Jaime and Harry see you in 3 weeks....Kevin....see you in 2 weeks..... Big Daddy see you some time in between and Monika if your in here peeping I'll see you next weekend! The countdown is on 1 week to go....

Brian

Well I stopped in St George today on my way to Vegas...unfortunately the alternator went on my car again...77 miles out of Vegas my battery light came on and I limped to within 2 miles of the Speedway exit when the car died totally. I called Big Daddy's daughter Michelle and her and Dan came out and we got the car to their house in North Las Vegas. Tomorrow I will have to have it towed to NAPA to get them to replace the 3 month old alternator.

Brian

You mean you can't replace an alternator? Then again if NAPA has warranted it.

Your 'Ole Buddy 'Ole Pal
    Harry from Flagstaff

Well NAPA wouldn't cover it so had to buy a new alternator...as I didn't have the receipt ...Dan & I replaced the alternator and the battery is charging. I will have to return the old alternator in Canada when I get home. Going to St George on Thursday but probably heading back to Vegas Saturday evening to watch Dan race his stock car at the Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry from Flagstaff View Post
    You mean you can't replace an alternator? Then again if NAPA has warranted it.

Your 'Ole Buddy 'Ole Pal
    Harry from Flagstaff

Brian

+ Reply to Thread